Thursday, December 13, 2012

Better not to ask

Note to Self:

Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming to . . . and then I realize it's probably better not to ask. 


As part of my daily internet surfing, I made my way over to yahoo.com this afternoon. Here are some stories that blew my mind. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! . . . or didn't. 

1. A gingerbread reenactment of "The Hunger Games":  

2. Baby named "Hashtag" (plus other unusual names of the year):

3. Meggings. Male Leggings. Yeah, I wish I was joking too:  

We live in a very special place boys and girls . . . where those things really do exist. Aren't we so lucky? 
Moral of the story? Things are going downhill. Enjoy your brain cells and high IQ scores while you still can! And remember . . .  it's best not to ask why. Just walk away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment