Thursday, August 30, 2012

And so it begins!

Note to Self: 

You probably shouldn't start a blog if you have no idea what you're doing. 



Hi Everyone! (aka: the one or two people who might be reading this)

As noted above, I have no idea what I'm doing starting a blog... but I figure if everyone else can, SO CAN I! So we're just gonna have to see how this works out! 

A little more information about me and this blog:

I'm a senior in high school. High school is AWESOME! Ok... sometimes. Ok... not usually. Whatever, you've all been there so why am I trying to convince you? Haha

ANYWAY. Every once in a while, when I go though things in my life that are less than easy, I have a little burst of inspiration. Then I spam Facebook with all my silly "Note to Self" statuses. There are a few problems with this: some people don't care, you can only see them for a day or two, with the new "timeline" thing on Facebook they disappear after awhile... So I thought to myself, "Why not start a blog?" I figure there are a few advantages to this option:

  1. I can keep a collection of all these "notes" in one, easy-to-access place.
  2. More people can read them. Who knows? Maybe the lesson I learned can help someone else too. 
  3. My Facebook friends won't have my "notes" all over their home page. If they want to see them, they can come here and if not then they don't have to worry! 
  4. Let's be honest... I think everyone has wanted to start a blog at one point or another. At least I know I have! 

So... yeah. I'm excited! And that's about all I have to say for now... Oh! I can't guarantee how often I'll post (never know when something's going to pop into my head). I have a few that I've written down that should get this started though! Also, there are still some things that I haven't quite figured out yet... so please be patient! 

Hope you all enjoyed my rambles and my first attempt at a blog post! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment